The European Academy of Childhood Disability (EACD) is an international, not-for-profit association founded in 1989, and is an organisation for anyone with a clinical and/or scientific interest in childhood-onset disabilities in Europe.
EACD membership is more than only a list of benefits. EACD membership is about supporting our mission to relieve individuals with a childhood-onset disability throughout Europe by the promotion of education and research into Childhood Disability.
Nevertheless, EACD membership is accompanied with a number of benefits:
- Reduced registration fees at the EACD Annual Meeting
- Reduced annual subscription fee for Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology and to books from Mac Keith Press
- Participation in the EACD Early Career Researcher Award and the Mac Keith Press Best Abstract Award
- Opportunity to present and highlight your latest work to colleagues from all over Europe and beyond
- Support the development of evidence-based habilitation for individuals with a childhood-onset disability.
- Unique network opportunities at our events, further supported by our EACD Travel Grants
- Be represented as professional in the area of childhood disabilities at an European level
- The opportunity to be elected for EACD Boards and Committees
- Receive the latest EACD News and Updates
- Full access to the EACD Education Hub, including keynote lectures, speaker presentations, best clinical practices and consensus guidelines and training courses
- Being part of an International Alliance of Academies of Childhood Disability via the IAACD